What are the cost?
Please call our office for questions about cost for the following services:
(Cost may change due to location and insurances).
We offer multi-patient discounts for the same home.
- Personal Assisted Care $22/hr - $33/hr.
(All personal care cases in the home are with 4 hour minimum
- Sitter with confused patient $25/hr -$35/hr.
- CNA, GNA $24/hr - $27 /single patient. $33/hr CNA, GNA, Med. Tech
- $25/ hr - $35/hr for a couple (husband and wife)
- Intermittent Nurse Visits $175/visit (Insurance paid)
- Wound Care $150/visit (Insurance paid)
- Patient Education $65/hr
- Live-In - /day, (long-term) (long term is more than 2 weeks) $250/day
- Short-term and Weekend Live-In /day, (Short term)
is less than 2 weeks) (Short-term may also apply to
substitutes for regular long-term care givers on their regular days off). $300/day
- Case Management Services - $150 Supervising Nurse Visit or Intermittent Visit
fee for RN and Skilled Care
- Initial RN Admission for Skilled -(Intermittent visit fee) for Initial Evaluation, Plan
- Workers Comp. Assessment $200
- Private Duty/Ventilator Case for initial interview, Admission Assessment and Care Plan development. $250
- Skilled Private Duty RN- including Ventilator Care Patients, Wound Care, IV infusion, Blood draws, etc.,
- Hospice Private Duty Care $70/hr. (RN) $40/hr. (LPN)
- Skilled LPN Private duty $45/hr
We accept most Insurances, Visa and Private Pay, and MedicaWWe accept most Insurances, Private Pay, Long-term Care Insurance, and Medicaid